Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Slang For Money Answers | 94% Percent Game Cheats

Are you looking for all the 94% Percent game level Slang for money solutions? Well, this zombie has got you covered. For those who are not familiar with the game, it's one of most simple yet challenging mobile game out there. And it is in fact has become one of my favorite quiz game to pass the time.

Slang for Money Answers 94% Percent cheatsThe game gives you a phrase of category and you must key in the correct words that falls under the given category. For example, the category is "A box of...", you should type in all the name of the things that people usually put in a box until you get to 94% score. If you do that, you win and you will pass on to the next level where a new category or phrase will be ask.

Now for the walkthrough, I will just list straight up all of answers for everyone to see.

Bucks
Benjamins
Moola
Paper
Dough
Cash
Green
Bills

Yeah, I know, it took me quite some time to figure out all of them but thanks to some of my friends who knows more things than me. That's all and I hope that these 94% percent Slang For Money answers will help you out just like it did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment