Monday, September 10, 2012

Shape Fold Walkthrough

Shape Fold is Freeworld Group's new mathematical puzzle game. The player's objective is to fold the pieces of shapes into their right places. While that may sound easy, it is not. The shape is divided by hinges into other smaller pieces that are shaped cleverly to trick you.

I'm not sure if I have played another game similar to this but can't remember its title (or I'm just being nostalgic because it reminds me of those triangle puzzles back in the day) , so I can't say if this is a unique concept. But if it is indeed a unique one, then congratulations to the author because he's done a clever addition to the puzzle genre in flash games.

Shape Fold walkthrough.I already played and finished this game but I think I want more levels and I also hope to see this type of games on the iphone or android. The physics is smooth but sometimes too smooth that you will find it a little bit difficult when you are trying to slowly drag pieces into place so that it would not ruin the other pieces already in place. But then again, it might be just me being too demanding.

Overall, this game is perfect if you want a quick puzzle to get your brain working but only for a short while. Meanwhile, here is my Shape Fold Walkthrough revealing solutions which I recorded earlier (yes, that is how I liked this game, I made a video of it).


No comments:

Post a Comment