Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wordscapes Daily Puzzle March 29 Answers

Are you playing Wordscapes, one the most extremely addicting word puzzle game for mobile devices? Well me too. Do you always get stuck in the daily puzzle? Well, I don't always get stuck. In fact, I always almost get all the answers without using hints.

Wordscapes Daily Puzzle March 29 anwers.

Today I got nothing else to do so I played some levels and also did the daily puzzle for March 29. Thankfully, my vocabulary did not fail me and I managed to get all the correct answers.

Here are the words for this level in no particular order:

SHRIMP
HIS
HIP
SIN
PRIM
HIM
RIM
RI
IMP
PRISM
SIR
SIM
SHIP

Always remember to solve the word where the butterfly is first. That way you will earn more stars and quickly unlock the photos.

Here's a video version showing the Wordscapes Daily Puzzle March 29 answers I listed above actually works.

No comments:

Post a Comment