Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Word Academy Hints and answers

Word Academy is one of the best word puzzle game for mobile that I've played this month. It's kind of unique, challenging but really addicting game that keeps me entertained for long hours. It's one of those perfect games on your phone to pass up time.
Word Academy Hints and Answers.

Like other puzzle games however, this game can be really challenging especially when you get to the 4x4 and 5x5 levels. That said, it gets frustrating when you get stuck at some point of it for very long. You have hints points that you can use but it's only limited and if you want more, you will have to purchase it using real money.

To get the most of this limited hints this is what I do: I only use a hint when I'm really stuck. Most often in earlier levels, I only needed one letter to be revealed then from there I can manage to make out the correct word. But in 4x4 levels I use as much as 2 to 3 hints when I get stuck and in some really difficult ones I used up to 5 hint points.

The thing is, if you use 3 hints - first letter revealed for each word - chances are you will be able to make out the correct words unless that word is something you are not familiar with. It happens. At least to me.

That's pretty much sums the hint I am trying to convey to you. As for the Word Academy answers and cheats, you can find them below but I advise you to only use it when you are really stuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment